Thursday, December 3, 2009

Time flies....

Wow! It has been over a month since I have been able to get on here. Whew, this is a crazy time of year for me! My computer died & had to go through the process of getting it all back in order. It was in the shop for over a week, which just about killed me. Then getting everything reconfigured to how I wanted it to be... well, took a while. Work, Kids, School, & Scouts pretty much took up the rest of my time.
I know this is a bit after the fact, but I do hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Mine was rather unconventional, but wonderful none the less. My husband took both children to see his family for 2 days, so I got to be in my own home ALL BY MYSELF! it was heaven. I can't remember the last time I was actually alone with no interruptions. Probably before the kids were born.
I got some time to work on minis so I did finish another bunka rug & started a 1:144 scale dollhouse kit. I did quite a bit of sorting & organizing (which is when I found the dollhouse for a dollhouse kit). I have yet to touch the garage again.. I am not in the mood to do the garage, but maybe over Christmas....Hopefully, I will get a chance to post some photo's this weekend of the rug & almost done house.

I am also very proud to say that I made my first ever Etsy purchases! I must say that I am NOT an internet shopper... I am more of an instant gratification type of person. I do not do well with waiting for things to arrive when the postman decides it is time for it to come! However I do have to say that it was much easier than I thought it would be & the people were just wonderful! I will post some photos & their info once I receive it & take some photos' but it will have to be after our Miniature clubs Christmas party. They do a gift exchange, so I had to get a gift from me, & then one from each of the kids. They had a lot of fun looking through Etsy trying to find the "perfect" thing. I found some new ones to bookmark as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment