Thursday, September 16, 2010

Busy-Busy....

Well, it seems that life is really just trying to kick my butt right now, so I rarely have time to post anything here, but I will keep trying. It may just be random for a while until things settle down here. Both my kids have started new schools, my son starting middle school & my daughter starting high school, so we are just now starting to get into a routine with their new schedules & activities and such. I have also started a new chores routine which we are ALL getting used to, but hopefully that will get easier with time. Work .... is just crazy right now, but as always with business, it is good to be busy! SO, between all of my real life stuff going on, i really am having trouble finding time for miniatures.
I do have several things I am slowly working on at the moment. In our miniature club, we do a show every two years for the residence of the place where we meet. (an assisted living facility) So I am trying to come up with some items to show there. I have my toy store that is done, but we have been working on this 1/4" scale room that they (the club) wants to show as a group, so I am trying to make sure those get done by mid October. I really don't like working in 1/4" scale, but this is my first time so it is slow going. I would also like to finish up our project that we started at state day to display at the show as well, but we will see how that goes.....I had already decided what I wanted to do with my scene, but I don't have time to do that, so i may rough finish it for the show & then redo it later to do what I really wanted to do. I will try to get some photo's this weekend and get them posted. Until then.... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment