Monday, January 3, 2011

My little pots

These are some little pots that my cousin made me for Christmas.  I actually got them a few weeks before Christmas, but it was around the time my computer went crazy, so I am now just getting to get them posted.  He actually does regular pottery and one day I was looking through his site HERE, and I came across some small pots he had photos of.  So of course I immediately contacted him to see if I could buy them.  He had made them just to test out some of his new glazes, but promised to make me some for Christmas.  I thought he would make like 4 of 5 (which I would have been happy with) but I was so surprised when I opened my packages to find such a large assortment of pots and bowls!  Some of them are too big to use for 1" scale 'regular' pottery, but they will work for some large corner urns and things.  Don't worry... I can make them work!  My daughter keeps asking me which one is my favorite, and I am hard pressed to choose just one.  I like them all for different reasons!     
The rest of my Christmas was real life stuff, but I still enjoyed it all.  I did get the Harry Potter Film Wizardry book which Michelle has a brilliant post about HERE, she has taken great photos of some of the pages inside the book which I really don't know when I will get a chance to do, but it truly is a wonderful book full of Harry Potter eye candy!

Well, That is about it for now.  I will try to post this weekend about our miniature club Christmas party.

Take Care,


(P.S. Sorry for the messy formatting, still getting used to the new photos posting thing.  It wont let me arrange them like I used to be able to.)


6 comments:

  1. Wow1 I love your present, what a beautiful assortment of pottery.

    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pots and bowls...I like the tallest one best of all! What a wonderful Christmas pressie!

    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria, Julia, & Michelle, Thanks so much! I can't wait to use them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pots, they remind me of some wonderful full size pots I saw at a medieval fair last year.

    ReplyDelete