Monday, April 26, 2010

I just wanted to leave a little note that I will not be posting at least until late next week. I am in the middle of planning & organizing a 3 day camping trip for my Girl Scouts that will be this up-coming weekend. A few years ago I gave complete control of the troop to them since they were old enough. So they make ALL the decisions. Which, I must say, is torture trying to watch a group of 13 & 14 year old girls decide on anything!!! Anyway, they have done their part, so now it is my turn to make sure all the details are covered.
We are also in the process of getting new cars (new to us anyway), so we have gotten the new cars, but still have the old cars, and trying make sure all the paperwork stays straight, I just have to make sure that nothing gets forgotten.

Anyway, I see I have some new followers which I will welcome properly, once all of this chaos has settled down, but until then... WELCOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment